Rick Howerton advises group leaders not to get miffed when the pastor politely declines to attend your Christmas gathering. Here's why.
Fostering relationships doesn’t mean that a leader has to be intimate friends with everyone he/she leads. Rather it means that everyone being led feels valued.
Here are seven ideas for how your small group can get the most—and give the most—during the holiday season.
We can learn a lot from Jesus in the Gospels about how to lead a small group.
- Free Video Package: "Growing Spiritually with Kevin Durant and Carl Lentz"
- Free Video Download: "Margin" Small Group Study
- Free Printable: Small Group Connection Questions
- Free eBooklet: "Making a Fellowship Dinner Worth It" by Jim Sautner
- College Pastor in Raleigh, North Carolina
9 December 2013, 11:54 am
- Associate Pastor Student Ministries in Taylor, Michigan
9 December 2013, 12:00 am
- Youth Director (Part-time) in Universal City, Texas
8 December 2013, 7:40 pm
- Lead Worshiper in San Marcos, California
6 December 2013, 12:56 pm
- City Vision Internship: Reconciliation Services in Kansas City, Missouri
6 December 2013, 12:00 am
Suggest content for ChurchLeaders.com