Recent News for Church Leaders
While many Christians know Scripture proclamations such as "For I am not ashamed of the gospel ..." (Rom. 1:16), not all churchgoers are particularly transparent or open about their faith, research reveals.
Video footage from St. Peter's Square shows Pope Francis performing some type of ritual on a visitor in a wheelchair.
Results of a recent Gallup poll show that Americans' tolerance toward gay and lesbian relations and having children outside marriage has increased significantly since 2001.
Prayers from all over the world are going up on behalf of the citizens of Oklahoma, through which an enormous tornado ripped yesterday leaving chaos and unprecedented destruction in its wake.
Mrs. Arvella Schuller, 83, co-founder of Crystal Cathedral Ministries, was released from the hospital Friday as the congregation prepares for a major move and a name change.
Scholars and authors say the church does not often present the topic of heaven anymore, and they wonder why.
More than 60 percent of legal immigrants to the U.S. are Christians as are more than 80 percent of unauthorized immigrants.
More than 90 percent of pastors buy at least one book per month.
Saeed Abedini, a 33-year-old pastor, father and husband from Idaho, is currently imprisoned in Tehran, Iran.
New study provides an inside look at big givers to religion.
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- When Volunteers Quit
- 7 Things Parents Need You To Know
- 30 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Pastor
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- What Pastors’ Wives Wish They Knew BEFORE
- What the Science of Shopping Can Teach the Church
- 3 Ways to Avoid BLIND SPOT Collisions
- 12 Ways to Kill Great Leadership Ideas
- Free Video Package: "Ideal Family"
Suggest content for ChurchLeaders.com