The soul is a complex thing. Our intellect, emotions, and will or decision-making capabilities are all wound up together in the psyche, the soul. And...
Discipleship isn't just about growing or "going"—it's about both.
Social media doesn't need to be confusing. Use this handy guide to figure out how to maximize it for outreach.
Nothing stirs the fire of God in our hearts more than worship, praise and prayer.
For those small group pastors lacking the gift of encouragement, maybe some of these phrases are phrases you could speak to a small group leader.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- Before You Post That Negative Blog About the Latest Christian Celebrity, Ask Yourself These 5 Questions
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?