What if I'm Not a Good Example to My Group?
When it comes to measuring up, most small group leaders fall short.
This Week's Top Rated
- 10 Things to Know About Church Planting in an Urban Context
- Share the Gospel (Even If You’re Terrible At It)
- The Preacher's First Mistake
- Why Life Change Happens in Circles, Not Rows
- A Secret to Longevity in Ministry
- SBC Adopts Boy Scout Resolution
- 6 Keys to Becoming a Great Kidmin Storyteller
- 10 Characteristics of Leaders Who Last
- 3 Things That Make a Truly GREAT Pastor
- 10 Reasons Why Small Churches Stay Small