While most of my blog posts are for Christians in ministry, this one is especially so . . . and I believe God has put...
“Christians get very angry toward other Christians who sin differently than they do.” ~ Philip Yancey I grew up in a denomination that made homosexuality the...
I’ve been using an awesome new method for increasing my productivity, and it’s working superbly. For years, I’ve experimented with different productivity strategies and none of...
Did you know the Christmas story is literally crammed full of powerful teachings?
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- 23 of the Best Bible Jokes and Riddles
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Seeing Under the Surface: The Skill Every Leader Needs
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- 5 Simple Steps to Accomplish Your Goals
- 5 Things Your Church Needs to Spend MORE Money on Next Year
- It's Not OK to Treat Jesus Like a Live-In Boyfriend/Girlfriend—He Wants Nothing Less Than Full Commitment