Rick Howerton introduces us to a leader who served graciously while leading his team with authority.
Many group members have a love hate relationship with the group they’re in. But if transformation is to occur, leaders can't give members a pass on these expectations.
Rick Howerton explains how many group leaders miss the mark on transformation.
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Things Parents Need You To Know
- 30 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Pastor
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- What Pastors’ Wives Wish They Knew BEFORE
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- 12 Ways to Kill Great Leadership Ideas
- Don't Worship the Worship
- Why Your Church Must (and Must Not) Be Unique