I’ve hired dozens of people. Probably more like hundreds. I spent more of my time in the business world than ministry, and in that world
Have you ever had to lead change when no one knew for sure what change was needed?
When our aim is to please people, many times we are motivated more by what people want than even what God wants for the church.
Alan Danielson suggests guidelines for avoiding impropriety in your group meetings.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- Free Album Download: "Merry Christmas. Good Night. 2"
- What Produces a POWERFUL Sermon?
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- What Divides Us?
- New Study Confirms Prayer Boosts Self-Control, Emotional Stability
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away at 95