Sam Luce: "We start off with kids thinking Jesus can do anything, because he can. We then spend our entire lives trying to fit Jesus into our carryon luggage."
Sam Luce gives great advice on how to close the relational gap between children and youth pastors for the benefit of "family" ministry.
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Things Parents Need You To Know
- 30 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Pastor
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- What Pastors’ Wives Wish They Knew BEFORE
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- 12 Ways to Kill Great Leadership Ideas
- Don't Worship the Worship
- Why Your Church Must (and Must Not) Be Unique