They say the “right” thing. “Sunday morning isn’t the main event. The real ministry happens in our small groups.” “Life change happens in circles, not in rows.” More...
In the wake of bad news about the decline of church health in America, Thom Schultz reveals the upside to the data.
Mike Mack offers seven steps for handling group members who "suck the life" out of your group.
This Week's Top Rated
- Can You Be a Good Pastor Without Being a Good Husband?
- Discover the BOTTOM LINE of Ministry
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- Survey: 10 Million Tithers Donate More Than $50 Billion
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- Is Your Church for INSIDERS? 6 Key Indicators
- The Five People You Won't Meet in Heaven
- Dealing with Small Group Parasites
- Why Great Sermons Also Include Listening
- Should Worship Songwriters be as Inspired by Nature as by Scripture?