Many people with no church background likely process their church experience they way I did with my first coffee.
We must address the epidemic of pastors leaving their churches.
Leaders have much to learn from a powerful speech by coach Chuck Pagano of the Indianapolis Colts.
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- When Volunteers Quit
- 7 Things Parents Need You To Know
- 30 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Pastor
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- What Pastors’ Wives Wish They Knew BEFORE
- What the Science of Shopping Can Teach the Church
- 12 Ways to Kill Great Leadership Ideas
- Free Video Package: "Ideal Family"
- Don't Worship the Worship