He was a man fully awake to God’s constant presence. He once said he hoped to be so close to God that he would hardly know he had died until hours after.
When you cover the familiar territory of the Christmas Story year after year, sometimes you have to try another angle.
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- Survey: 10 Million Tithers Donate More Than $50 Billion
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- 15 Things You Need to Know about Unchurched People Today
- 5 Questions New Families Ask When They Arrive
- Dealing with Small Group Parasites
- Is Your Church for INSIDERS? 6 Key Indicators
- Secrets to Becoming a High Achiever